Minneapolis BlowerDoor is a modular measuring system. It features high measurement accuracy and outstanding durability. With its measuring range from 19 m³/h to 7,200 m³/h and the possibility to combine several BlowerDoor systems (BlowerDoor MultipleFan), there are no limits to its use in Passive Houses, in newly constructed buildings, and in existing buildings and apartment buildings, as well as in industrial and administrative buildings.
With the innovative DG-1000 high precision pressure gauge and the new TECTITE Express 5.1 software you can conduct highly accurate automated, semi-automated and manual BlowerDoor tests in accordance with ISO 9972 and the European Standard EN 13829 via a laptop computer. When performing quality assurance tests, the BlowerDoor fan is controlled directly from the DG-1000 and a one-point test is conducted to detect leakages. With specific additional components, BlowerDoor measurement systems can also be successfully used to solve other tasks.
The innovative DG-1000 convinces with its intuitive use, clear structure, and modern design. Its high-resolution touch screen and intelligent micro-processor provide you with the functions of a modern mini-computer. New requirements are constantly fed into the measuring software and users can install and run the latest firmware updates free of charge at any time. The high accuracy of the DG-1000 guarantees reliable measuring results at maximum precision. The DG-1000 is compatible with all presently existing and new BlowerDoor measuring systems and may also be purchased as an upgrade.
- Automated, semi-automated, and manual BlowerDoor measurements in accordance with ISO 9972 and the European Standard EN 13829
- Cruise Control function for quality assurance (one-point measurement without laptop)
- All BlowerDoor Measuring Systems may be purchased with WiFi-Link and app
- Display of the measuring results for different reference pressures
- The calibration date of the pressure gauge and the measuring fan is included in the test report
- Automated acquisition and evaluation of the natural pressure differences
- Individual adjustment of test settings
- Measurement results and test reports can be displayed on the laptop on-site
- Automatic shutdown when limit pressure is reached
The airtightness of the building envelope is an important prerequisite for realizing modern energy concepts in new buildings, as much as for construction projects on existing buildings. It is also an essential aspect of quality assurance. Leaks in the building envelope increase ventilation heat losses. If ventilation equipment is installed in a building, an airtight building envelope is necessary to ensure flawless functioning of the installations, as uncontrolled air flow in the building prevents the optimal use of heat recovery systems and interferes with fresh and exhaust air supply. Preventing drafts significantly increases the indoor comfort level. Structural damage caused by convective moisture transport into the building construction can be avoided. When rehabilitating existing buildings, an air barrier can be implemented to achieve current low-energy or even passive-house standards.