- Legal requirements according to EN ISO 9972
- Calculation of the air change rate n50
- Calculation of the building volume
- Building preparation
- The modular BlowerDoor measurement system
- Leakage detection
- Automated BlowerDoor test with software TECTITE Express
Wednesday, 18/11 at 02:00 PM
Wednesday, 16/12 at 02:00 PM
Wednesday, 20/01 at 02:00 PM
BlowerDoor Measurements in large Buildings
- Determining the necessary number of BlowerDoor fans
- Particularities in building preparation and leakage detection, e.g. thermal imaging
- Conducting a BlowerDoor Measurement with two or more BlowerDoor fans using the software TECLOG 4
- Assessing and evaluating data, documenting measurements
- Explanations as to problems and obstacles measurement teams may encounter at construction sites
- Cost estimation
Wednesday, 09/12 at 02:00 PM
Wednesday, 10/02 at 02:00 PM
Meet the teams of TEC (The Energy Conservatory), the manufacturer of the Minnapolis BlowerDoor measuring systems in the USA, and BlowerDoor GmbH, general agency for Europe.
The next date will be in January 2021.
Benefit from our comprehensive range of seminars we regularly offer in cooperation with the Energie- und Umweltzentrum am Deister GmbH. All of the following practice-oriented seminars are also available as in-house training at your facilities if required. Contact us for more information!