- Measurement Systems for Airtightness
- Measurement Systems
- BlowerDoor MultipleFan
Airtightness measurements of large buildings
Minneapolis BlowerDoor measurement systems are modular and ideally suited for the measurement of large industrial and administrative buildings, schools, gymnasiums, kindergartens, warehouses, etc. The number of required BlowerDoor fans and pressure gauges can be individually combined according to the requirements. The BlowerDoor systems are installed in one or more door openings. The distribution of the measuring systems enables a constant pressure distribution even in buildings with specific floor plans or large heights.
The BlowerDoor MultipleFan
The BlowerDoor MultipleFan measuring system with 3 BlowerDoor fans and 2 digital pressure gauges DG-1000 was developed for measuring the air tightness of buildings with an envelope area of around 7,000 to 36,000 m² or a building volume of up to 440,000 m³. In addition to measuring large buildings, it can also be used in detached houses and apartment buildings with one or two BlowerDoor blowers. Due to the separate calibration of the pressure measuring device and the measuring blower, the outstanding precision of the BlowerDoor measurement technology is maintained even when different system components are combined, such as the DG-700 and the DG-1000.
With the BlowerDoor MultipleFan system (3 fans), BlowerDoor measurements with an air flow of around 21,600 m³/h can be carried out and recorded with the TECLOG software. Pressure gauges and controllers form a clearly arranged unit near the measuring equipment. The automatic control of the BlowerDoor fans is carried out centrally by means of a laptop via serial data cable or optionally via WLAN.
Overview of the most important functions
- BlowerDoor measurement according to ISO 9972 and EN 13829
- Clear and compact test set-up
- Combination of different pressure gauges possible (e. g. DG-700 and DG-1000)
- Simultaneous control of all BlowerDoor fans using a single laptop
- Data communication via cable or integrated WLAN module
- Automatic recording of measuring periods
- Real-time display of the air-flow rate allows you to analyze the measuring results on site
- Recording of several building pressure differentials helps with measuring very large buildings with complex floor plans
- MultipleFan with 3 fans allows distribution of fans (2 + 1) in different door openings to achieve constant pressure distribution in very large buildings
- Data and comments are recorded in one file
- Automatic shutdown when limit pressure is reached
Modular set-up for universal application
To conduct BlowerDoor measurements in very large and possibly very leaky residential and commercial buildings, the modular set-up of the BlowerDoor measuring technology allows you to combine several MultipleFan Systems, if necessary.
Do you intend to upgrade your Minneapolis BlowerDoor Standard or to combine several MultipleFan systems? Contact us to compile the optimal configuration!
Alexander Kiss is pleased to assist you!
Phone: +49 (0)5044 / 975-40