To conduct airtightness tests in large buildings, simply combine several BlowerDoor fans (BlowerDoor MultipleFan): With up to three fans per door opening, Germany’s leading measuring system for airtightness easily masters even large air-flow rates!
The BlowerDoor MultipleFan system consists of three BlowerDoor fans and two digital DG-1000 pressure gauges, and was developed for airtightness measurements of large buildings with an envelope area of approximately 7,000 to 36,000 m² or an internal volume of up to 440,000 m³. As a modular system, the MultipleFan system can be used for testing larger industrial and administrative buildings, but also for single-family homes and apartment buildings using one or two BlowerDoor fans.
With the BlowerDoor MultipleFan system (three fans) plus the TECLOG software, you can conduct and record airtightness measurements with an air flow rate of approximately 21,600 m³/h. The pressure gauges and speed controllers form a compact unit close to the measuring equipment. The fans are centrally computer-controlled from your laptop via WLAN or optionally with data cable.
- BlowerDoor measurement according to ISO 9972 and EN 13829
- Clear and compact test set-up
- Combination of different pressure gauges possible (e. g. DG-700 and DG-1000)
- Simultaneous control of all BlowerDoor fans using a single laptop
- Data communication via cable or integrated WLAN module
- Automatic recording of measuring periods
- Real-time display of the air-flow rate allows you to analyze the measuring results on site
- Recording of several building pressure differentials helps with measuring very large buildings with complex floor plans
- MultipleFan with 3 fans allows distribution of fans (2 + 1) in different door openings to achieve constant pressure distribution in very large buildings
- Data and comments are recorded in one file
- Automatic shutdown when limit pressure is reached
To conduct BlowerDoor measurements in very large and possibly very leaky residential and commercial buildings, the modular set-up of the BlowerDoor measuring technology allows you to combine several MultipleFan Systems, if necessary.
Do you intend to upgrade your Minneapolis BlowerDoor Standard or to combine several MultipleFan systems? Contact us to compile the optimal configuration!